Membership Terms & Conditions
This document was last updated on April 5, 2016.
Membership terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern the Aventura Clothing Rewards ("Loyalty Program"), and members of the program will earn rewards in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. Rewards are only redeemable online at www.aventuraclothing.com and are not valid anywhere else.
- Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Loyalty Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent's permission to register for an account.
- If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else's behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Loyalty Program.
- How To Enroll in the Loyalty Program.
(a) Create an account: Visit www.aventuraclothing.com and become a registered user of the Site. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. You will also be given the option to sign up for our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership.
(b) Add your mailing information: once you have created your account, you will be asked to add a mailing address for billing and for shipping. Once you have added your mailing address, you are automatically enrolled in the Loyalty Program, and are a member ("Member").
- How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password.
II. Earning Rewards
- General. Members can earn rewards on the purchase of qualifying online products at Aventuraclothing.com. All purchases made are automatically credited to your account. To receive rewards, you must be signed into your account.
- Earning Rate. Members accumulate rewards dollars equal to the total amount of items shipped (not including tax or shipping costs) net of returns. For example, if you purchase 2 items at $50 each, plus $7.95 in shipping and $4.00 in tax, your account would be credited $100 for this purchase.
- Returns. Rewards earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, refund, declined credit card will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the reward earned for the original transaction.
III. REDEEMING POINTS
- Members automatically benefit from the reward level they've achieved based upon their lifetime purchase amount. There is no reward time limit or expiration date. To redeem your award, you must log into your account. Our system will automatically recognize you and will tell you what level you've earned to date. Periodically, rewards will be offered that are unique to your present level. However, in general, the basic reward levels are as follows:
• Green - Under $200 total Lifetime purchases
• Gold - Between $200 and $500 total lifetime purchase
• Platinum - Over $500 in total lifetime purchases
Rewards cannot be redeemed in any combination with any other discounts or coupon codes and are always subject to product availability.
- Exclusions. Only one account per person. Rewards may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Rewards accumulated on different accounts may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Rewards earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Rewards have e no cash value outside of the aventuraclothing.com website and are available only to members in good standing.
- Reward Expiration. All rewards earned, will never expire. However, Aventura Clothing reserves the right to cancel or modify the reward program at any time.
By registering with aventuraclothing.com and joining the Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein. Aventura Clothing reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Loyalty Program, your account, the redemption of rewards, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Aventura Clothing may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use rewards already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's rewards balance, as reflected in Aventura Clothing's records, shall be deemed correct. Aventura Clothing reserves the right to determine the amount of rewards in any Member's account based on Aventura Clothing's internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and Aventura Clothing's internal records, Aventura Clothing's internal records will control. Aventura Clothing assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. The sale of rewards is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your rewards as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving rewards and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Aventura Clothing. Aventura Clothing may revoke any Member's membership in the Loyalty Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Loyalty Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of rewards or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility. Rewards are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Aventura Clothing. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us or call 800-921-1655.